Followers

July 7, 2017

Challenge #91 Christmas in July

Welcome to a New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge

We would like to say a Big Thank You to Rick St Dennis and Delicious Doodles for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our No Patterned Paper Challenge #90  We really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a future challenge, please email us and we will arrange this for you.
The First Winner of the last challenge is


Congratulations you have won 2 Digi Images excluding sets or 25% discount in the Store from Rick St Dennis

The Second Winner of the last challenge is

#61 Kitty 

Congratulations you have won 4 Digi Images from Delicious Doodles

Please email ljanners@hotmail.com to claim your prize.  Please add Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #90 Winner in the subject line

Please take our Winners badge.


The Top 3 chosen by the DT are
#10 Kuni

#54 Angela


Congratulations, please take our Top 3 badge.


Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is 
Christmas in July

This fortnights sponsors are

Fabrika Fantasy 

 We are a small creative team writing and illustrating fantasy adventure and children's books. We love to draw fun and amusing characters, and are happy to offer them to you as digital stamps. We hope you like these digital images and they help make your creations bright, interesting and memorable!

The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

and

The Paper Shelter


The Prize for the Lucky Winner is a $10 Gift Certificate for the Store

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, simply enter your creations using Inlinkz below.

Here is some beautiful inspiration from the DT using Images from  
Fabrika Fantasy


No automatic alt text available.



Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from The Paper Shelter
 


Please welcome our Guest Designer for this challenge.

Andrea Norris 


Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant, currently working on 2 design teams and an obsessive crafter and creator of cards. I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky. I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.

I love anything arty. I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember. In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings. I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.

I had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I could gel with. January 2016 a challenge team I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some. I opened my shop a month later so I could sponsor challenges and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.

I've a Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges, some for fun to win digis as well as my monthly card challenge. I've a SheepSki Designs challenge blog as well. Things are growing slowly (thankfully) so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby

Welcome to my world
Andrea xx
Now it's over to you.  Enter your creations using Inlinkz below by Midnight on 18th July UK Time.

Please remember you can enter up to 3 times.

Have fun!  The Creative Craft Cottage Design Team.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies-fabulous DT cards love the one from Jennifer
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as Top3, i so happy.
    Congrats to the other Ladys.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super inspiration from the design team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a surprise to see that with my Christmas card I won the previous challenge ...
    Thank you very much for it ... but to be a guest designer will not succeed. I'm being called on a kidney tumor on July 24th ... and will be out of the running for some time
    Dear Rosina

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing inspirations from DT!
    treebug

    ReplyDelete

We would love it if you could take a little time to leave us a comment and visit our personal blogs to see what other lovely creations we have, we really love hearing what others think of our projects. The Design Team